Wednesday, July 16, 2008

link problems

You might be having trouble viewing some of my blog links on the sidebar. I switched the formatting over to blogger's new "blog list" feature which uses rss feeds to keep them in order of most recently updated blog. But they seem to be linking to the rss feed rather than the blog itself. I will see if blogger says anything about this- I couldn't find anything in their help section yesterday. anyone know anything? I don't want to have to convert the lists back to regular link lists. thanks.

1 comment:

JACQUI MA said...

Hi Molly
I work for a company called WGSN, i report on trends in accessories and footwear. We featured one of your very cool bracelets, i can send you our report if you like. my email is
jacqui.ma@wgsn.com

Like your blog but didn't know how to contact you from your website.

Jacqui