Friday, February 1, 2008

frecklewonder back in action


after many months' absence, frecklewonder is once again back online, with a dazzling array of vintage coats, clothing, and shoes. when I was first designing my site about four years ago, frecklewonder was a big inspiration. I loved the way the site was fresh and colorful, with great photography, and simple navigation. What's more, the items proprietor jenny (see above) posted just seemed to fly off the site. I studied frecklewonder for hours, taking note of image sizes, the way photos were composed, and how the whole shop conveyed a professional, yet home-spun quality. It's taken me a few years to get my shop looking nearly as good as jenny's, but studying sites like hers definitely helped! I'm glad she's back in business, so go check it out already!

No comments: