Tuesday, November 16, 2010

where to find molliedash jewelry

hey kids!

as you might have noticed, there are a lot of changes going on behind the scenes at molliedash/ everbrite mercantile co. Since we opened the store roughly a month ago, it has necessitated some logistical adjustments. so for now, I've placed my website under construction. it was bugging me to hell, having it a mish-mosh of styles, with out of date information, and no time to work on it. I might be moving some of the merchandise over to the ebmerc site so watch out for that. if you're in brooklyn or thinking of coming to brooklyn, my collection can be found in the everbrite brick and mortar store in red hook. or at Old Hollywood in Greenpoint and Chelsea.

originally I was thinking to have two separate business running, but now I see that it just doesn't make sense. plus, I just don't have the time to run them that way. this involves more than websites and blogs- it has to do with bank accounts and record keeping also.

the question of keeping this blog running is also on my mind. most of my posts lately have been everbrite related, so merging the two into one blog is something we're considering.

for now we're heavily into holiday preparations for the store- ordering, ordering, ordering. then a new window display to be revealed for black friday, and the challenge of putting out all the new merch, pricing it, putting it into inventory, etc.

but be prepared- our first month in the store was great and we are stocking WAY back up for the holidays. we'll have more of your favorites such as vintage-inspired Playforever toys, animal shot glasses from Goody Grams and loopy metal home accessories from Black+Blum. Look for new colors and designs from these great lines, as well as all-new creations from Emily Rothschild and Pop Chart Lab.

No comments: