Monday, August 3, 2009

stuff

started two different posts after two different weekend jaunts, but in the draft box they shall stay. my mind's been a bit scattered lately, with all the preparation for the flea. (just finished a session of kundalini yoga- it helps.) I put b on graphic design duty, making an ebmerc postcard. he's right now printing proofs and obsessing about the details. better him than me! for my part I've been deciding on which items to take, marking them in inventory, pricing, and hand lettering tags. that's after ordering the tags and an ebmerc stamp. plus ordering bags and some screening to keep the sun out of the tent. we picked up some plastic sheeting on saturday, in case of rain. so many details to think about.

so come on out next sunday! we're so excited to premiere our new little shoppe!

No comments: