Monday, July 13, 2009

new shop sections

so, we did it! something that's been on my mind for a while, introducing collections to the website, happened this weekend. first up, the classic collection.

the classic collection contains everything you've grown to love from molliedash- vintage pieces incorporated into modern designs.


inspired by fashion's revisiting of african prints this year, I came up with the summer collection. I noticed some stylish folks around nyc throwing raw strands of african glass beads around their necks to compliment the trend. so I thought, why not work those into some new designs? I'll be fleshing the collection out in the next couple of weeks.


then we have the vintage collection. some pieces are simply too good to cut apart and make into something new. they're perfectly good as-is, and make great compliments to my more contemporary designs.


and finally we have everyone's favorite, the sale section. here pieces will be marked 30-50% down from retail.

as soon as I have a chance, I will be adjusting the shipping rates to coincide with some of the lower-priced items on the site. and...while doing the update, b added a second way of navigating the site. click on the little grid to view. and so, enjoy.

No comments: