Monday, May 5, 2008

some news



first off, I've been posting loads of new items to my etsy shop such as the vintage earrings pictured above.

secondly, rare device, which has been selling my bracelets and key chains in park slope, will close its doors may 18. rd owner rena tom has decided to call it quits on the brooklyn location of her bi-coastal venture, as she is more of a cali girl by nature! best of luck to rena and the future of rdsf. and although none of my pieces remain in the store, rdny will be holding a closing sale through may 18.

and finally, I will let you know as soon as I have the next date lined up to sell at the brooklyn flea. both groups I planned to sell with pooped out on participating, so I'm on my own. b and I have been discussing having our own booth, so there you go! diy!

No comments: