Friday, October 12, 2007

progress


yesterday I brought some new pieces over to ai ai gasa in park slope. the store just launched its web shop, which gives a little glimpse into the playful ethic of this unique boutique. ai ai gasa is located on a stretch of 5th avenue, running between atlantic ave. and 9th street, which is packed with boutiques, cafes, restaurants, wine shops, and some great new eco-friendly emporiums. If you find exploring brooklyn to be a little daunting, the various shopping districts are increasingly offering neighborhood guides, available for free inside the shops. I usually throw a copy of brooklynNow in my bag before venturing out, which has helped me to learn the layout of this sprawling borough.

as is the way my work flows, restocking ai ai gasa leads me to my next big project, launching the site for fall. pictured above is a swatch of the new home page background. now I must eat some lunch.

No comments: