Wednesday, September 2, 2009

looking for an intern

I'm putting a shout-out to my audience first, before I make a general announcement:

I'm looking for an intern for the fall season, approximately three months.

looking for someone who can help with any or all of the following tasks:

•jewelry assembly, including wire wrapping, knotting, drilling, etc. the wire work is often with heavy gauge wire, which involves antiquing, sanding and polishing.

•photographing products with a digitial SLR.

•editing photos in photoshop.

•creating hand made packaging for orders.

•occasional data entry or other administrative work.

I work out of my studio in Brooklyn. This is an ideal position for a design student, whether in jewelry, fashion or product. You will get hands-on knowledge of the workings of a small design business which was built from the ground up. It's a friendly and flexible environment. Prior experience is not necessary, but some knowledge of design and eye for detail is important. College credit can be arranged.

Please contact me at info@molliedash.com if you are interested.

No comments: