Sunday, January 25, 2009

old hollywood




a couple of weeks ago b and I made an outing to greenpoint. despite it being a bitterly cold day, we ventured to the northernmost tip of brooklyn, as I was developing cabin fever from working inside so much. I had the new fred flare retail shop on my list (it's great! you'll get lost in their selection of books and novelties) as well as a couple of cafes in the meserole/manhattan aves. area. much to my surprise, I happened upon this (new!) little boutique of vintage and reworked clothing and jewelry, old hollywood. a little internet magic later, and I'm now selling my work there. It couldn't be a better fit. the shop has the best selection of repurposed vintage jewelry I've seen. the displays in the shop are magical and the staff super friendly, so stop on by if you're in the neighborhood.

No comments: