Wednesday, April 23, 2008

stuff


been feeling a little exhausted after selling at the brooklyn flea twice this month. I had the grand plan of taking the week off and doing nothing but yoga and dance. YEAH. like that really happened. monday was a play day, starting with yoga, meeting bobbi for lunch, and wandering through the city with her until dark. perhaps my favorite part of the day was sitting on the south-facing steps in union square and just watching people. man, I never do that any more. tuesday and wednesday turned back into work days. I shipped off a collection to modish, posted some new work on supermarket, but the most fun...was working on some new pieces. last time I checked in with ai ai gasa and rare device, they both requested more delicate necklaces. give the people what they want is what I say, so this afternoon I embarked on creating daintier versions of some of my current necklace designs. I'll post some photos shortly. they're really sweet, and the colors rock.

2 comments:

loulouhex said...

this necklace is hilarious bc it's all art deco-y and delicate but it says "scotch".

dash said...

I know.