Sunday, March 9, 2008

coming up


Way back in the dead of winter, the mighty Grace of design*sponge contacted me about participating in the brooklyn flea, a new market organized by the people at theBrownstoner. Since then, I've seen interest in the new venture grow, along with the list of vendors. So, b and I will be out there for the first Brooklyn Flea, Sunday, April 6, 10am-6pm. Look for us as part of the design*sponge collective. Our presence should be good news for my nyc customers, as some have expressed an interest in seeing my whole collection live and in person. In addition to my new spring line, I will be bringing all the odds & ends found on my etsy shop. We should be selling during the first few weeks of the market (it will be held every Sunday) and hope to continue if all goes well. So come on out- looks like a great list of vendors.

No comments: