Friday, February 25, 2011

in L.A.

ha!

thought I'd give a quick update. we've left the store in the girls' capable hands and came out to La-La for a few weeks. b and I have amassed a great pile of vintage goods for the store- razors, tooled leather accessories, coffee cups, cameras, mechanical pencils, and of course more lighters. we've also been visiting some of our wholesale vendors and now have a great stash of new Poketo goods. some of them have already hit the website for your shopping pleasure.

okay, off to take a shower and then work on the site some more. I'm not one to miss being at home- I usually love getting away. but this time I really miss Brooklyn. (if you've been reading my blog for a while you might be aware of my issues with Los Angeles) bleh! it seems to keep getting worse- with the exception of downtown. we'll be visiting the great and mighty Greg Barnett (who is launching an art show at ebmerc in April) tonite in K-town- I can handle being in a massive Korean neighborhood.

No comments: