Thursday, June 18, 2009

yippee: upcoming trunk show


I've been working hard on a new summer '09 collection- full of color and made to compliment the rash of African-inspired clothing design out there. It's a lot of fun to work on and I'm happy with the way the pieces are coming out. Just in time, I'm pairing up with Greenpoint, Brooklyn boutique Old Hollywood to present the collection and offer those who want to get a sneak peek a little discount. And as an added bonus, most of my other work will be sold at 50% off! so come on by if there's something you've had your eye on. I know a lot of you nyc customers are always asking me to see the work in person- so here's your chance! Old Hollywood is the cutest, most carefully curated little boutique of vintage and re-worked clothing and accessories. It's located at 110 Meserole Ave., right near the corner of Manhattan Ave. Take the G train to Nassau Ave. and walk two blocks north.

No comments: